May 08, 2007

Looking To The Future

I look forward to my new life. I have so many things that I would like to accomplish and the new me can focus on those things now with vigor. I don't have any dead weight and I don't have to be anything to anyone...except of coarse a father to Ayden. I have things that need to be taken care of before my new life can really begin. My divorce still isn't final which hopefully should change within a month. The house still needs to be put on the market, which should come anytime. Once these things are put in order then my new life can begin! I didn't choose this new life and I fought to have it go away, but now I will make the very best of it. Bring it ON!

One of the things that is exciting and kind of scary at the same time is dating. I am looking forward to trying it out for the first time in 14 years. It cant be all that different can it? It's a good kind of frighting....hopefully I wont have to do a lot of it before that special someone comes along.

Another thing that has been on my mind a lot lately is introducing Ayden to new people in my life. When is it O.K. exactly and how do I approach it? The person would have to be pretty special but I also believe that Ayden is still young enough that he will be pretty accepting of anyone. I just want to be fair to him and not confuse him. I am ready to jump back in the mix of things but the last thing I want to do is confuse Ayden anymore than he already is. I guess when the right person comes around at the right time then the introductions will happen without much thought. I have faith Ayden will accept them with open arms.

I look to the future with great expectations and faith I will find the happiness I know I deserve. Regardless of what happens Ayden will very much be part of that happiness.

I Love You Son!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.