May 21, 2007

Drop Dead Date

June 1st.......That is the day I am to be out of the house. Sure it's a self imposed dead line but it's one I expect to meet. So far the search for another place has been pretty disappointing. I have every right to stay here until the house sells but I am giving it up so Ayden and his Mother can move back in until it sells.

I want to buy another house but I really cant jump into another one until this house sells. My search has consisted of mostly Duplexes. It's such a bummer to think about going from this house to much tighter confines but I have to keep reminding myself that it's only temporary. As long as I have two bedrooms for Ayden and I then it will be fine...I'm excited to get out in a way but it's also kind of stressful rushing to find something. Who knows what's around the next corner?

No comments: