June 02, 2008

Vacationing and HATING IT!

Well that time of year has rolled around once more and I am back to biting my nails and having that null feeling in the pit of my stomach! No tax day has passed....I'm talking about Ayden and his Mother have gone to Florida on vacation! It's just for a week and not really that big of deal, but man I miss the little guy! I have talked to him a few times since and he seems to be having a good time. He has worked on his swimming and has been able to go fishing a couple of times. I was supposed to have him this past weekend but they left on Friday and he will be gone until this coming Saturday. I might get to see him on Sunday? It sucks but I am glad he has the opportunity to go and create the memories. I wish I could be there too, but I guess it just wasn't in the cards!

No comments: