March 01, 2007

Coping With The Pain

Well due to my wife's decision regarding our marriage I will be forced to become a part time father. Ayden is my whole world. All that I have ever wanted in life was to be a good father and to be there for my children no matter what. I am going to be here for Ayden but it now will be regulated to every other weekend. It takes two to make a marriage and one half of mine has decided that her life will be better without me and now I have to deal with it. It's hard to not be angry for my pain. It's hard to think that I have been forced this new role and I have no say. It's not getting easier with time like I thought it would. It gets harder everyday knowing my time is growing shorter with my son. I hope that he knows that I have given it my all and that I will always be here for him. I love you son.

No comments: