February 28, 2007

Winds Of Change

The winds of change are blowing hard in our household. Ayden's mother has filed for divorce. After 8 years of marriage she wants out. I really have got no explanation or real reason but that she is not happy with me in her life.

Now how do we deal with these winds of change?

Ayden has already witnessed more then I would ever want him to with his mother and I arguing with each other. The last few weeks have been rough, I have been begging like a fool to work this out. I wanted to save this marriage if it was the last thing I done. I wanted us to try and work together to get to the bottom of the problem. I wanted to seek professional help to no avail. Her mind is made up and now we have to deal with it.

It kills me more everyday knowing the effects this is going to have on Ayden. I never wanted this for him. I never want to hurt him. He is all I have now and I have to do what I can to salvage at least a friendly relationship with his mother to protect him.

I am only going to have Ayden for every other weekend and one night a week. I cant stand the thought of it. To fight it would cause Ayden more harm then good.

His mother wins this battle. I can only hope there is Karma left in the world and it comes back around to his mother for what she is doing to this family.

Ayden is my universe. Ayden is what gives me purpose. Ayden, Son I love you.

No comments: