March 21, 2007

Time Machine Anyone?

Have you ever wanted to go back in time? I am sure everyone at some point has dreamed of going back in time and changing a few things they might have wish they had done different.

Well with my life in a state of turmoil lately I find myself dreaming of a time machine. I wouldn't really want to change anything exactly, but just have a chance to re-live some great times in my life.

OK...OK.. I'm lying.
I would change a few things, but just a few........
I would always, I repeat ALWAYS treat the ones I love the most with love and respect.
I would not take all my time trying to fix myself, but enjoy the company of the one's I love.
I would tell my wife everyday just how much she means to me and show it to her everyday.
I would.....well I guess I should stop.

The facts are that I would change a lot of things. No ones perfect but I live with the idea that I have really done a lot of things that I regret and things that have lead to my current situation that I was too blind to see. Now I am left only wishing I could go back and change them. I cant go back, so I will never know if it would have made a difference. I just wish I could try it and see.

No comments: