November 17, 2008

A Hidden Talent?




This is art work created by Ayden.
WARNING:
.....cliche time.
I know I'm somewhat biased, but I was blown away from this picture. The kid is in kindergarten! I was working my way to a stick man at kindergarten! The use of color, the abstract thing going on, the coloring within the lines....OK so the face is a little distorted but if you look at it with an objective eye....well it's pretty artistic for a kindergartner.
I know....I know...."Proud Father" alert and what father doesn't think his kids art is fantastic....but man I am kind of thinking Ayden has a hidden talent. This is just one in a few that he has brought home. I hope to get the others up to share soon. They are all showing signs of an art talent.
Who knows he could be the first Lawyer/Pro Football Player/Artist in our history!
If Dad has a say that is.........

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You know, that actually IS really good. Speaking as a teacher and fellow parent, I'm impressed. I just realized you have a blog... I've enjoyed going back through and catching up on it. It's incredible you are doing this for him...it will mean so much to him one day.

Aydens Dad said...

Thanks for your kind words Jenny. I hope Ayden does find joy in this creation and grows to love it half as much as I have enjoyed doing it. I have let things keep me from keeping it updated at times but comments like yours gives me motivation to keep at it.